Monday, August 6, 2007

My Friend Cinderella

Brynn has started greeting ladies at the mall, the grocery store, and pretty much anyone we meet with "My name is Brynn...do you know my friend Cinderella?"

It's funny, but most of them just kind of look at her, head tilted to the side, and don't respond - really, it's a simple question, but I think many adults just forget how to engage in imaginative conversation with a 2 1/2, almost 3-year old...it's kind of sad in a way...

Anyway, she loves her Cinderella - the stories, the movies (yes...there are at least 2 sequels to the original), and dolls - I really hope she loves the real-life Cinderella just as much when we meet her at Disneyland in a few weeks! She can be unpredictable, though, and I would not be surprised in the least if she either ran away screaming or hit the poor princess!