Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Barbara Bush Called - She Would Like Her Pearls Back


This is my niece-dog Mia.

She's pretty darn cute.

But she wears more jewlery than I do.

And she owns a cashmere sweater.

And I don't.



This is Josie.

She's pretty darn cute, too.

She lives somewhere amongst the 10 pillows on my bed.

She does not wear any jewels. Or clothes.




This is my nephew-dog Killian.

When he was a few months old.

Back when he weighed more than Brynn does now at the age of 4.

He does not need jewels. Or clothes. He is a MAN dog.




This is Killian all grown up.

He is big and handsome. He can be ridden by small children.

He is 6'2'' when he stands on his hind legs. His feet are like bear paws.

And he would LOVE to hang out with Josie and Mia.

He could wear them as accessories.